Sunday 20 November 2011

Space: Concept 01: Image Idea

I started Sketching for the Shunned House again, this one has kept bothering me as I couldn't sketch out anything I found interesting, but this one I liked, maybe it was just because of the creative block and now it's passed things are 'GO' again.

Figure 01

Figure 02

I think the positioning of this house gives it an extra 'Shunned' feel as its off to the side and the freakishly distorted garden will be very overgrown to help with this too.


Horror House Influence Maps



Brick Texture                           Broken Window                          Fungi



Derelict House                      Georgian Doorways                  Georgian Windows






Crooked Old Trees






           Weeds/ Ivy                                New England Colonial
                                                             Architecture



No comments:

Post a Comment