Wednesday 22 September 2010

Hand observation 1

I drew my hand
I then needed to find the skeletal structure of the human hand, so I googled it and found just what I was looking for from this site:
http://www.brazoria-county.com/sheriff/images/jpg/id/upper/hand.jpg

so now having the knowledge of this I drew the skeleton of my hand using tracing paper and adjusted the angle of the bones to the pose of my hand

then scanned my two drawings together to see how this looked

next I wanted to draw this pose with muscle, here is the reference image I used from :
Feher, Gyorgy, Anatomy drawing school : human, animal, comparative anatomy, Konemann, 2006
my hand showing muscle

then I scanned all three drawings in different combinations, e.g, bone+ muscle, skin+ muscle, bone+ skin+ muscle





No comments:

Post a Comment